Its Snowiiiinnngggggg!!!!

LOL he's so fat to be there!
that's cool :D

it was 9c and raining here yesterday :lloyd:

Well I'm always giving those Canadians further East a hard time about their snow,so I figured posting about the advantages when it does evwntually snow here.

BTW,this is the first snow of the year ,we're expected to get about a cm. :swing:

Love the woodsy look around your place. Seems to be 'other' then city/flat.

(I ceratinly hope you don't tell me you live in an inner-city apartment, and thats just overgrow weeds)

unclehobart said:
How many snows do you average in a year?
1 or 2 accumulations only 1 will bring out the plows and thats usually late Jan. early Feb.

RM,

I'm located right by the "C" in Claudet road,very urban.(oops ,I meant rural ,thats without alot of people right)

map.jpg

unclehobart said:
ooo... waterfront property. I didn't know you were a trillionaire.

I live on an Island ,waterfront is abundant :lloyd:,but I live across the road from the ocean.I could probably hit the water if I threw a rock,but with my luck I'd hit the rich guys house thats beachfront. :devious:

Nice location. I could never live long term in L.A., NYC etc. with-out becoming homocidal.

So did you do you polar-bear duty this morning. The New Years dive in the drink?

ResearchMonkey said:
So did you do you polar-bear duty this morning. The New Years dive in the drink?
I wouldn't do it :errrr:

These people raised $51,000 towards World Vision/Tsunami donations doing it tho, and the gov't matches dollar for dollar :canada:

Video makes me cold just watching it.

A.B.Normal said:
Its some kind of woodpecker.

Northern Flicker maybe. That looks like my old fence in your picture. If I showed the picture to my wife she would ask what part of the yard I put the new feeder in?

Here's some redpolls on Christmas.

Alaska said:
Northern Flicker maybe. That looks like my old fence in your picture. If I showed the picture to my wife she would ask what part of the yard I put the new feeder in?

Here's some redpolls on Christmas.

Yep,I just found a pic of a Northern Flicker (Red Shafted) thanks to your identification:swing:

Back