I've yet to see ...

kuulani

Greenie, Gato, Luis, Prof ... where are you?!?! I've been waiting all day! I know Luis is out libating, but where is everyone else?

I think Greenie is away on business .. I thought I saw Q here a while ago but I could be wrong ... Prof, no idea ... but the server's been acting weird all day .. looks like you and I are the only ones that could get on with no problems ..

Prof is doing a bit of travel for the co,. Gato is being pressed by his military duties, Luis is of in GTO getting libated, Greenie is on extended tour for her co.

kuulani said:
Are you MuFu in disguise? Or is MuFu you in disguise? :nuts2:

"MuFu" is on 999 posts, so I'm waiting for something interesting in my life to happen to celebrate 1000. :D

Meanwhile, I like being vulgar to annoy Leslie. :)

MuFu.

oh and what am i? chopped liver? i was gone a week and nobody cared.

BTW, I didn't know you didn't know until you thought I was a chick. :eek:

...and this is my 100th post as IPH. Rock On! :headbang:

well, since you posted all that stuff about Incubus, I was thinking it was you ..but .. well, I've been stoopid as of late :D ....

:headbang:

missed you

i knew you were not one. i suspected you of being wdeep or someone from the past, but i could be wrong about that and it's none of my biz.

nalani said:
well, since you posted all that stuff about Incubus, I was thinking it was you ..but .. well, I've been stoopid as of late :D ....

:headbang:

missed you

Aww... thanks nalani. :)

[/siz]

P.S. ris, shaddafuckup. :D

Back