Janet Jackson Interview

IDLEchild

Anyone watching this? I am watching this as I type and David Letterman has throughly embarrassed her. Her discomfort and anger is more than evident. Infact she lashed out a little just before commercial break.

Funny, though, makes me feel bad for her. She is being assaulted by Letterman on this issue. He out right refuses to change topic.

If she didn't know he was going to pester the shit out of her about it, she's dumber than her brother.

Typing this response probably makes me seem more interested than I actually am.

I wonder why Janet Jackson is on this big publicity drive (everything from the tit-popping incident, naked piccy's in the press.........crap talkshows etc).

Surely the lass isn't short of a quid or two? :confused:

For the record......I didn't see the interview, I had some paint I had to watch drying

It must not be working. She just released an album.

Oz said:
I wonder why Janet Jackson is on this big publicity drive (everything from the tit-popping incident, naked piccy's in the press.........crap talkshows etc).

For the record......I didn't see the interview, I had some paint I had to watch drying
maybe she is just trying to drum up publicity and therefore money so's to help with her brothers court costs....something to ponder anyway. they have been having some money issues in the family.

She's getting exactly what she wanted when she waived her tits to the camera at the SB - more attention.

At least Letterman makes her pay for it. I see she again claimed it was accidental. Please tell me if Letterman then asked if star shaped pasties were her normal attire.

accidental? justin timberlake couldn't open a jar of pickles let alone tear her shirt unless it was rigged.

tonks said:
maybe she is just trying to drum up publicity and therefore money so's to help with her brothers court costs....something to ponder anyway. they have been having some money issues in the family.

yeah? the Pale Pervert in financial trouble is he? ........ shit, somebody musta seriously ripped him off :confused:

She's getting exactly what she wanted when she waived her tits to the camera at the SB - more attention.

At least Letterman makes her pay for it. I see she again claimed it was accidental. Please tell me if Letterman then asked if star shaped pasties were her normal attire.

I'll give her some credit tho'.......she's a brave bugger for using that right tit as a publicity attraction.......at her age it was deffo going due south at a remarkable velocity :eh:

Oz said:

It must not be working. She just released an album.

Back