Janimal is wicked...

Ardsgaine

You guys should see this... she's in the kitchen pouring Hershey's syrup into a spoon, and then spooning it into her mouth. How wicked is that? She tried to give me some, but I wouldn't have it... the Chips Ahoy cookies haven't settled yet. :choclate:

pure eeevil. delicious, syrupy eeeeevil!!!!

apparently its not usual to eat entire boxes of cinamon toast cruch in a mixing bowl :confused:

oh my god ... OH MY GOD!!!! THERE ARE MORE OF US OUT THERE, KU'U!

*thanking the gods*

Ardsgaine said:
You guys should see this... she's in the kitchen pouring Hershey's syrup into a spoon, and then spooning it into her mouth. How wicked is that? She tried to give me some, but I wouldn't have it... the Chips Ahoy cookies haven't settled yet. :choclate:

why bother with the spoon, jan? just pour it straight in your mouth. it saves energy :choclate:

Ardsgaine said:

Double-bitch-slaps Ards for telling on me. :bitchslap:

kuulani said:
why bother with the spoon, jan ? just pour it straight in your mouth. it saves energy

Who's to say I haven't???

Luis said:
yeah, that's sick.........she should pour it on your body
:hump:

Again I say, who's to say I haven't??? :eek:

I do LOVE MY CHOCOLATE!!!

I have never eatten the chocolate syrup straight out of the botle but I have this bolle of Fluffer Nutter and it was bought to be eatten on icecream but i have eatten almost the whole bottle out of a spoon (not in one sitting htough or I woudl be sick)

Back