Jay and Silent Bob movies

pc_builder

I want to own all the movies with Jay and Silent Bob.

Here are the ones I know about.

Chasing Amy
Clerks
Mallrats
Dogma
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

Are there any others?

HERE'S A PIC I JUST HAPPENED TO STILL HAVE FROM A SCAVENGER HUNT.sorry, still yelling about my cd player, i guess.

pc_builder said:
I want to own all the movies with Jay and Silent Bob.

Here are the ones I know about.

Chasing Amy
Clerks
Mallrats
Dogma
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

Are there any others?

That's all the motion pictures on DVD right now, if you buy Chasing Amy on DVD get the Criterion Collection.. alot more special features on it... As mentioned above there is also the Clerks cartoon series on DVD.. and Jersey Girl is being released later this year in the theaters.. it's supposed to star Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez together in what will be their first good movie as a couple.. it will, of course, also have a Jay and Silent Bob cameo appearance..

Check out the website....
www.viewaskew.com

Enjoy!!

Look for the name Kevin Smith. he created all those movies and the show(and for those of you with cable unless they changed it Comedy Central still plays the cartoon of Clerks

freako104 said:
Look for the name Kevin Smith. he created all those movies and the show(and for those of you with cable unless they changed it Comedy Central still plays the cartoon of Clerks

Just click on the link in my post above... it's a link to Kevin Smith's production company... :D It has everything about everything that Kevin Smith has ever done...

anyone wanna sign my petition to get the cartoons aired over here?

All the J&SB movies are airing here at the moment on FilmFour....but I cant afford that channel :crying3:

steweygrrrr said:
anyone wanna sign my petition to get the cartoons aired over here?

All the J&SB movies are airing here at the moment on FilmFour....but I cant afford that channel :crying3:

even tho im not in England Ill sign it for ya

clerks is my fav. mallrats is ok. chasing amy is probaly the best. the rest suck. the cartoons are ok.

Back