Jeepers Creepers 2

You know how some movies are a complete waste of time - can't believe you just wasted an hour and a half of your time? ... This (the first movie) is one of 'em. Avoiding the second one like the plague.

BeardofPants said:
You know how some movies are a complete waste of time - can't believe you just wasted an hour and a half of your time? ... This (the first movie) is one of 'em. Avoiding the second one like the plague.

is it? ive had friends say its good. one hated the sequel. one loved it.

I agree with BoP - the first movie was utter dribble, couldn't believe it when I heard someone was actually daft enough to fund a sequel....but then the really stupid movies usually DO end up with a sequel don't they? :rolleyes:

BeardofPants said:

No -I liked it-scared me,but then again easily scared. The lady at the video store said it was a must see and told her that the first sucked, she said 2nd was much better , gave it a chance-I liked it :swing:

The first one sucked, I mean it was bad

the second, well it was worse, less story, less scary.

but peoples taste in movies differ

paul_valaru said:
The first one sucked, I mean it was bad

the second, well it was worse, less story, less scary.

but peoples taste in movies differ

The first one did suck, but I enjoyed the second one. Had a few scenes that made me jump slightly.

Back