Jeopardy!

kuulani

Anyone else watching Jeopardy these days? The champion now is going on his 30th day, and his winnings are almost at the $1,000,000 mark!

Yesterday, going into Final Jeopardy, he had like $45k, or something like that, and the other two people had something like $3k each. :lloyd:

i've heard about it but i don't even know when it comes on here...i think i may be at work.

:rolleyes: He's got a million bucks, what does he want with either of you? j/k j/k j/k j/k j/k

*peepwall*

*Please note that this was only a joke*

spit.gif

chcr said:
:rolleyes: He's got a million bucks, what does he want with either of you? j/k j/k j/k j/k j/k

*peepwall*

You have a point there. All I am is jailbait.

Well, at least he could afford the bail :lol2:

chcr said:

*peepwall*

you're right. he's got the money. he can afford a perfect bodied barbie doll that will treat him bad, fuck like a cardboard cut-out, spend all his money on acrylic nails and tanning beds, then run off with the pool man.

I'd probably could beat him.

As long there wasn't any answers relating to History, Geography, Science, Medicine, Mathmatics, Literature, Politics, Religion, Animal Kingdom, Greek Mythology or the Arts, I'd kick his ass.

Yeah, bring him on!!!

habanero said:
I'd probably could beat him.

As long there wasn't any answers relating to History, Geography, Science, Medicine, Mathmatics, Literature, Politics, Religion, Animal Kingdom, Greek Mythology or the Arts, I'd kick his ass.

Yeah, bring him on!!!

Or grammar. :lol: (Grammar???? They have a category about my dad's mom????)

I bet the Jeopardy people are pretty pissed they decided to change the rules and allow unlimited wins. I tuned in yesterday too just to see what this guy was like. Pretty unassuming. But did you notice his occupation? Software Engineer. A geek in more ways than one. But a millionaire, thanks to some dimwits at Jeopardy.

Back