Votes: 5 33.3%
  • False

• Who?What? So.

• Total voters

Jeslek

Banned
Two of my friends have their hair short like this. I love fondling it... Feels cool. (much to their extreme annoyance)

unclehobart

I need a haircut.. of a sorts. I try to keep the squirrely stuff around the temple and the neck ground down. Its up to about 3 inches and starting to get into the way.

Jeslek

Banned
Uncle, I don't know how you can stand that. UGh. I get pissed off if my hair touches my ears. Do you do pest control or something in there? :eek:

Squiggy

ThunderDick
unclehobart said:
I need a haircut.. of a sorts. I try to keep the squirrely stuff around the temple and the neck ground down. Its up to about 3 inches and starting to get into the way.

:lol: "Could you just remove the squirrels? Don't touch the real hair."

unclehobart

Jerrek said:
Uncle, I don't know how you can stand that. UGh. I get pissed off if my hair touches my ears. Do you do pest control or something in there? :eek:
I keep a globus monkey on hand to pick the nits out.

unclehobart

I don't like it touching my ear either. Thats why it stays up like this all the time.

You get used to it and its little idiosyncrasies over time. The first 14 months when it went from just plain long to surfer floppy to being able to lash it up was annoying. Now its long and stable and out of mind.

unclehobart

This 'squirrely' stuff, Joe. It doesn't grow fast or straight. It just goes all Bozo the Clown on me and makes the the whole thing look natty as hell.

Jeslek

Banned
Well while you are certainly cute and good looking with all that long hair, I don't think I can do that :p But I bet it feels just great to fondle your hair all over. :D