Jerry Orbach dies

orbach.jpg

69 used to seem old to me. But my father is close to that age now. That doesn't seem that old anymore.

Looks like my boyfriend just lost their spokesperson. He did a spot for them this year, they said he seemed totally fine.

69 seems quite young to me -- younger than my own father. :(

BTW, I heard Jerry in a radio commercial just the other day, but I can't remember what it was for. Is that what you're referring to, GF?

Apparently, Orbach did a lot of commercial stuff. I don't know if they did a radio spot but I know he did a tv spot for the mortgage company Rusty works for.

He had a great voice though, didn't he? And a trustable face.

My aunt had bad uteran cancer before thanksgiving 13 months ago; radical hysterectomy, trimmed into a few other organs, removed blood clots.. all that ugly stuff. I saw her at Christmas and early into the new year and she looked good. She was thinner, but active and in good sprits. Then she up and slipped away a month later. She apparently went from good to coma in less than 5 hours... dead in 7. Cancer is a bitch.

How very sad. It is such a shame. He was great in Law and Order as well as other roles he's played. :crying4: I'll miss him!

Back