Jerry Springer show sued

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Talk show host Jerry Springer was sued Wednesday by the son of a former guest, killed by her ex-husband hours after the airing of an episode the couple had appeared on involving love triangles.

Jeffrey Campbell of Kalamazoo, Michigan, alleged that "The Jerry Springer Show" episode on which Nancy Campbell-Panitz appeared created "a mood that led to murder."
Prosecutors say that Ralf Panitz, upset about having to move his belongings out of Campbell-Panitz's home, choked and beat her to death after watching the episode on TV at a bar, where he was drinking heavily.

CNN Entertainment

Um, didn't the slut mother volunteer to appear on the show and shove her affair in her ex's face? While I think Springer's a lower lifeform than a lawyer, I can't see where he's responsible.

Oh wait. Americans. Now I get it. Everyone's to blame if they have money. Sorry. For a minute there, I forgot.

Prof, do we need to put that into your sig??? :D Of course its america. The only nation that you can pour coffee in your lap and make money :D :D :headbang:

Good Lord.

My truck overheated outside the house this morning. Looks like the waterpump went for a dump. While I was waiting for a tow, I flipped on the tube, and Springer was on. S&P, did you and your sister have kids? What the hell!!! There was this 'thing' on. One front tooth, no tits, wearing what can only be charitably referred to as a thrift store rag. And she was the other woman. Then you've women from the audience flashing their tits. One actually came up on stage to use the stripper post they've got installed.

And I thought to myself. Good Lord. How did Vince McMahon miss this. It's a pro wrestling talk show. And about as real. Chalk one more up for the "What the hell were they thinking" file. Except that I doubt thought ever came within swinging distance of this nonsense.

Professur said:
Good Lord.

My truck overheated outside the house this morning. Looks like the waterpump went for a dump. While I was waiting for a tow, I flipped on the tube, and Springer was on. S&P, did you and your sister have kids? What the hell!!! There was this 'thing' on. One front tooth, no tits, wearing what can only be charitably referred to as a thrift store rag. And she was the other woman. Then you've women from the audience flashing their tits. One actually came up on stage to use the stripper post they've got installed.

And I thought to myself. Good Lord. How did Vince McMahon miss this. It's a pro wrestling talk show. And about as real. Chalk one more up for the "What the hell were they thinking" file. Except that I doubt thought ever came within swinging distance of this nonsense.

Really? Sounds like the quality's improved since the 120 seconds of one that I caught 3-4 years back. That was enough to convince me that anyone with 3 functioning neurons would be smart enough to stay away fron that type of mental garbage.

It would be so much easier to place the people on these shows in a live shark tank

Maybe we should start a class action suit against Jerry for reducing the national IQ.

chcr said:
Maybe we should start a class action suit against Jerry for reducing the national IQ.
See, Jerry himself didn't lower the national IQ. He's just bringing awareness to those who already drag the rest of us down.

...and we're surprised at what comes from scraping the bottom of the barrel? :confused: All of his guests have one thing in common...and it isn't physical...what is it?

They all got into the gene pool when the lifeguard wasn't looking.
spit.gif

Professur said:
Good Lord.

Now see, why did you automatically associate incest with the resident Southerner? Bad, bad prof...no donut for you.

Hell, everybody knows that the damn Mormons are the sister screwers... :lol2:

SouthernN'Proud said:
I disagree. They'll screw anything that will stand still long enough. It doesn't have to be their sister.

SouthernN'Proud said:
Now see, why did you automatically associate incest with the resident Southerner? Bad, bad prof...no donut for you.

automatically associate incest with the....

What?

I was talking about her accent. Her dress. Her ... pretty much everything. She looked like every bad hillbilly actress all rolled into one. Added to it the attributes of inbreeding. Heavy inbreeding.

BTW, to me, the inbreeders are the English. We call them southerners too.

Back