Johny Cash

Probably happy to drag another christian into his misery. Johny Cash has always been blue...but not that dark.:D

HeXp£Øi± said:
I wonder what trent thought about this.

if hes smart hell be happy cause JC is fantastic and Trent has respect for people that ive heard. JC is awesome i cant imagine him doing hurt though :shrug: but Willie Nelson is still my fave country singer

what i meant was that JC is country and NIN is industrial. and i have to wonder does David Lynch know about Lost Highway records ;)

CP many artist who remake or do tribute songs often "butcher" what we consider to be the perfect song. does it really mean anything? no, is it gonna slow down sales? no.
Plus that seems to be the thing in todays music, every new freakin group comming out lately seems to have to use some other artist songs.

ChristPuncher said:
flavio said:
I would hope he'd be flattered. :)
i'd hope not. he fuckin butchered it

hes actually a good artist and if he has respect for Trent which many if not most musicians do, hell be just fine. and as far as cover songs many actually are pretty good. The Dixie Chicks Landslide, Aerosmiths Come together, and Disturbed's cover of shout all are good

Back