Just an FYI

A.B.Normal

My internet is very unstable ,the modem keeps losing its signal

Orange -Online(flashing)
not lit -Message
green -Receive(flashing)
green-Send(flashing)

all lights flashing in sync

Phoned support and their response was "thats odd".
They attemped to contact the modem and said it was completely disconnected ,after unplugging the modem for a few minutes and him/support trying stuff on his end they're sending someone out (AUG2) .I'm taking the modem in and getting a replacement tomorrow,but personally I think its their lines. :rolleyes:

so if you don't here from me thats why

Guess you figured it came back on long enough for me to post that last post.If I do lose Internet ,I guess it will mean more studying for First Aid course. :D

Leslie said:
that's odd? that's all they had to say? wtf? LOL
what is this? Shaw?

Yes Shaw,its been great for over 6yrs,except when I forget to pay the bill.In fact when it went off ,I phoned billing first to see if that was it.I do all of my banking over the net and only receive a link to my shaw account ,hence no Internet ,no ability to chack or pay my bill.

modem.JPG

I had one of them die after about 6 months once...that could be what the problem is.

19. I was wondering whether my recently acquired Terayon TJ 210 had a config screen I could access through my browser?

There is no web interface for the configuration of this modem.

yeah that sucka belongs inna museum

Replacing the modem might not clear yer problema
if there is a signal issue but without a web browser interface there is no way to tell.

If the problem persists at least the modem
won't be suspect when they come out and find
yer line is crappy and needs replacement.

7 Meg download bandwidth? Swueet!

Back