just an idea

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
any chance we could get an OTC chatroom, i have no idea how one does that, just curious if it's possible

We've discussed it before.....probably only a few pages back.

Basically the shoutbox is our chat room. Kinda. If we got a chat room, it'd distract from the boards.

We decided against a chatroom a good while ago, for a variety of reasons, paul. However, a good many of us are on Yahoo, MSN, AIM, on and on...and as Mirlyn said, there is the shoutbox too. :)

Just find a chatroom on Yahoo or summit.......post a link, then everyone can invade it ;)

MSN Messenger is a good idea tho'.......I'm not sure how many chatters yer can add to an individuals MSN but if it's a lot then all yer gotta do is find a volunteer to keep their MSN M as the "host".....voila, instant chatoom :)

Oz said:
MSN Messenger is a good idea tho'.......I'm not sure how many chatters yer can add to an individuals MSN but if it's a lot then all yer gotta do is find a volunteer to keep their MSN M as the "host".....voila, instant chatoom :)
*nods* good idea.

Yes MSN is a place for the chatters - at least I think it is good - especially if you talk to family alot that are long distance... :winkkiss:

It doesn't really seem like many of us are ever on at the same time. So what would you do in a chatroom, talk to yourself? :p

Oh and stuff like msn, yahoo, icq, etc. should be good enough for anyone looking for live conversation.

Personally, I like the board better, because I can come back to any thread any time and reread good stuff over and over. :beardbng:

Oz said:
Erm Leslie..........I think you must have an old version of Messenger, the latest one allows up to 15 people to share a convo.
well...i did have an old one...just haven't done the group love fest for awhile...cool beans I'll have to try it out again :D

this is old man. jjr512 had a chatroom that noone used. plus most people on here use aim yahoo and msn messengers(in some cases we use all three).

Back