Just have one of THOSE days???

Mare

Just have one of those days where you could make love-whoopy-have sex- whatever- you want to call it-where you couldn't walk right for a couple of days-GOD HOW I WISH-Upon a Dick--- :blow: :anibang: :leghump: :elaugh3: FOFL-LMO

Ahh What a great feeling - been deprived too long...

:eek:

*throws some condoms on the bed and slowly backs out of the room unnoticed*

*reaches for a condom ... pauses ... prays for strength ... then seeing a favorable sign from the heavens, reaches for 4 condoms.

haha I love those days too...The funniest thing I ever heard I think was when he was rubbing my back and I said "mmmmmm" and he said "hmmm" and stopped rubbing and when I asked why he said that he couldn't handle getting me all turned on again! haha!

Mare said:
Just have one of those days where you could make love-whoopy-have sex- whatever- you want to call it-where you couldn't walk right for a couple of days-GOD HOW I WISH-Upon a Dick--- :blow: :anibang: :leghump: :elaugh3: FOFL-LMO

:eek8: :evileek2: :eek6: :) :D

Mare said:

i am available dear

Mare said:

LMAO

one of those days, it's been a while since I had one of those days, man, it's been since.....like sunday. :D

For chicks this should be easy, but a challenge for the guys. Can you have sex everyday for 30 days in a row for a minimum of 30 minutes each time?

CydCharisse said:
For chicks this should be easy, but a challenge for the guys. Can you have sex everyday for 30 days in a row for a minimum of 30 minutes each time?

uhmm, not a problem, hell 60 days with a one hour minimum is ok too

tonks said:
i could....ain't happening, but i could.
I can help you with that, baby.
*starts warming up the massage oil, dims the lighting, and puts on some soft tunes*

Nixy said:
haha I love those days too...The funniest thing I ever heard I think was when he was rubbing my back and I said "mmmmmm" and he said "hmmm" and stopped rubbing and when I asked why he said that he couldn't handle getting me all turned on again! haha!

:eek: too familiar! :lol:

Back