Just imagine

Jeslek

Banned
IMAGINE: You are digging in your garden and find an alien artifact. It looks like a necklace, and when you put it on it melts away. You feel a heightened sensation. After a while it becomes clear to you. You can now instantly teleport yourself to any place on the world at will at the cost of 4 hours of sleep which must be taken within 30 minutes of teleporting.

What would you do? Imagine no passport required :D No prison to hold you, no government to annoy you...

I'd tour the world, go to every country. And of course, enlist in the military. I'm sure they can have a good use for such an ability :D And of course all the other stuff... I'd jump out of a plane with no parachute, jump off a cliff, and all stupid stuff like that. :)

bank vault. 10s and 20s... :)

Stop posting your philosiphy homework for once, wilya. :D ... We can't float your whole semester doing this.

unclehobart said:
bank vault. 10s and 20s... :)

Stop posting your philosiphy homework for once, wilya. :D ... We can't float your whole semester doing this.
I'm working :D sort off... it gets boring when the DBAs argue over table sizes... And btw, I'm a thinker, and I have a shit load of scenarios I've thought out and how to react :p

Now, are you going to sleep in the bank vault for 4 hours? :D I wonder how that must be, sleeping among so much money. I bet you could make a nice mattress out of it. :)

LastLegionary said:
And of course, enlist in the military. I'm sure they can have a good use for such an ability :D

There ain't no way in hell I'd enlist in the military, they'd have your ass laid out and cut up so fast, you wouldn't be able to blink.

I'd use it to see the world, just have fun. The sleep thing wouldn't be a problem.

Planet Vegeta. Those Super-Saiyans couldn't hold a candle to my limitless rage. :hairbng2:

nalani said:
Texas, Texas, Texas .... need I say more? :)
No you don't. Texas says it all. Good food, good people, nice government, bad weather, and of course the indigenous Mexicans. :p

LastLegionary said:
nalani said:
Texas, Texas, Texas .... need I say more? :)
No you don`t. Texas says it all. Good food, good people, nice government, bad weather, and of course the indigenous Mexicans. :p
Not to mention the execution every three days, have to respect a state like that.

So, can I teleport again within the 30 minutes before I have to sleep? That would double the sleeping time offcourse...

Anyways, the first thing I would do is teleport to my g/f at least every other day, it's a lot cheaper than the fuel for my car (which is pretty expensive here)...

Back