Just like a train wreck

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Boy do I need a job. Eating lunch, flippin channels & whoila!, Maury is on with the ignorant & bewildered. A whose baby is it show. I can't stand these things, I find them relusive & repugnant, but, like any accident scene, you can't help but look, at least a little.

The woman is crying & saying "my baby boy was born prematurely & had to stay in the hospital for a week with" get this, "RSVP." I though I couldn't have heard that right so I used the powers of PVR to go back 7 seconds in history & yes, right there on national television she said her baby had RSVP.

Wouldn't it be easier to just give these fools a dollar & send them on their way?

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
I happen to get great enjoyment out of Maury, AKA Jerry Springer Lite. Nothing amuses me more than some idiot claiming somebody is their baby's daddy, and having it disproven on national TV. Even better is when they come back 3 or 4 more times with the same baby, making the same claims against somebody else. I make my daughters watch it when they visit during week-days. Afterwards, I ask them what they think. You'd be surprised what 12 and 13 year olds think of street-rats like that. Almost brought me to tears...

Winky

[size=+10]Homo's for Bush[/size]

image.php

Dave

back in nursing school i had a patient that was on one of those shows. she had just delivered her second child. she was a guest for one of those "who is the daddy" shows for her first born. she was a nice kid. not too bright, but nice. when she told me about the show, she said it more in a how-was-your-day tone than "ohohoh...guess where i just came back from" way.
she was proud of her 15 minutes before fading back into obscurity.

Uki Chick

I used to enjoy watching Maury, still do at times. With the "who's my baby's daddy" shows, it cracks me up how many times some of them show up on the show. I saw one who was there something like 13 times. I say, stop spreading your legs for any tom, dick or harry and start using some bloody condoms or something you idiots!

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Uki Chick said:
I saw one who was there something like 13 times. I say, stop spreading your legs for any tom, dick or harry and start using some bloody condoms or something you idiots!

I'll vote for the former.

Imagine the pleasure & self0esteem building moment, somwhere in the future, reminding these kids they were once on TV...and then showing them tape of these fiascos. "Look, there's your dadyy, he didn't want you then either" :rolleyes:

Gato_Solo

Gonz said:
I'll vote for the former.

Imagine the pleasure & self0esteem building moment, somwhere in the future, reminding these kids they were once on TV...and then showing them tape of these fiascos. "Look, there's your dadyy, he didn't want you then either" :rolleyes:

Or worse...That's your daddy!...no...dammit...here he is!...no...dammit...him, him!...no...dammit...him?...No...DAMMIT...

Gato_Solo

unclehobart said:
I remember one girl who was having guys tested 12 at a time... and the third pack had just been cleared. Gag.

I can't believe she kept coming back. I kept thinking "How many men per night gives you that many choices?". It's both maddening and frustrating at the same time...

A.B.Normal

Gato_Solo said:
I can't believe she kept coming back. I kept thinking "How many men per night gives you that many choices?". It's both maddening and frustrating at the same time...

Don't forget nauseating {sloppy 35th :alienhuh: }

Gato_Solo

Professur said:
If you saw the kind of guy ...... they weren't complaining. They was gittin some!!!

Not all of them. Some were calling the 'woman' a 'ho', and rightly so. If they had sex with that many people in that short of a span of time, then that is the definition of a 'ho'. If you also notice, the boy usually responsible for the creation of the baby is always the least desireable one, so why do they keep trying to accuse somebody else. You'd think that, after the third show, they'd actually know, but it's always the same...

MrBishop

Uki Chick said:
I say, stop spreading your legs for any tom, dick or harry and start using some bloody condoms or something you idiots!
...stop spreading your legs for Tom's Hairy Dick? :rofl: