Just so y'all know...

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
My marriage has essentially ended, it's taken a long time and a lot of angst to get to this point but we're there now.

I no longer consider myself 'married', except legally, as it stands we're just partners in raising the children.

I'll be moving to my own place with the children on February 23rd, he'll be coming to stay on weekends to be with them, we're working out some sort of arrangement.

I don't really want a big ordeal thread, I just wanted to explain what's going on so there's no confusion, and so I don't seem such a floozy if I begin posting things like picking up some guy in a bar ;)

Damn, Leslie. Sorry to hear it, Or alternatively, Congratulations.

thanks PT, it's more of a sorry thing, trying to turn it into a congratulations though :confbang:

and for Justin, :kiss:

Don't ask me why, I was noticing something was wrong. There's nothing better for me to say but that I wish you best of luck. And a :kiss: just because...

ta, Ards, I'm doing my best to make it a positive thing for me, and for the boys, I'm very much looking forward to the move and my new future, and they seem excited about the move - they won't notice much of a difference in the family routine as he's not around when they're awake during the week anyway because of work...they should be ok.

Noite... :kiss:

:hairbang:

That's what I told my wife, she can kick me out, but the puter goes with me.

Hey Les, I never *did* return the mail and fill you in, did I? Me and the kids Dad are on that same path. Just waiting for his first check to come in.

It's a little scary... do you think it is?

I'm terrified, but I know it's the only thing I can do to save myself now, and I think I'll be ok.

Back