Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse

Watched it last night, I nearly lost it when Loverboy came out.

I saw it as well. Most of the bands were just an identifiable lead singer with a cover unit. not too many of the old groups are still on speaking terms with each other.

PT said:
Watched it last night, I nearly lost it when Loverboy came out.
Dontcha mean 'Loverlard'?

Love the baseball cap on Mike Score (flock o gulls). He went cueball bald long ago.

Loverlard, LoverOldMan, whatever.

Could have sworn Tiffany was preggers during the first song, still not really sure.

I watched it last night as well. How disappointing! I was suppose to go see Loverlard on the 16th, but after seeing yesterdays performance, we declined the free tickets. Thanks, but no thanks, that would be a waste of my time.

Tiffany did look either pregnant or lord knows what. That top of hers was horrid. She has a chest to fill it in, but her tips are all saggy and it looked like crap.

Tif is 32 with a few kids. She did a Playboy spread only a few months ago. Any number of links that I would be forbidden to direct you to should tell you the damage to her body.

To me it is of no import. Any woman that has had children deserves to flaunt the paunch and scars for life as a badge of honor for going through that kind of pain.

unclehobart said:
To me it is of no import. Any woman that has had children deserves to flaunt the paunch and scars for life as a badge of honor for going through that kind of pain.
any one else think he's just trying to get laid?

it'll damn well work too :winkkiss:

Wang Chung, The Knack, Irene Cara, Sophie B. Hawkins, Cameo, Tommy Tutone, Vanilla Ice, The Motels and more!

*goes screaming into the long cold night in hopes of outrunning this nightmare*

*lalalalalalala....Wang Dang Sweet Poontang....lalalalalalalala....Hell bent, Hell Bent for Leather....Sweeeeeeeeet Emoooootionssssssssss.....lalalalalalalalala....Smoke on the Wa-ter, fire in the sky...lalalalalalal*

I heard vanilla ice got hung upside down out of a window by suge knight. The reason was they wanted the tune to ice ice baby. Me thinks they need to get in touch with brian may instead. :D

Back