just wrong ...

nalani

so, me and a friend are at a local store getting lunch .. some guys are outside saying hello to him as we leave and as I am getting in the truck, one of the guys asks my friend, "what - is that Leiola's sister?" I was like WHAT??!!!

Leiola is my younger sister ... and as far as this place goes, I've been here longer than she has ... so, by those two reasons alone that makes her my sister, not the other way around *folds my arms and stomps away*

unclehobart said:
She got a boyfriend? ... how about Miki? You girls need to work on getting me lei'd.

Miki, who's been MIA here for quite some time, is believed to be kidnapped by our favorite felon here. Perhaps she can explain the disappearance...;)

Kidnapped is a term, I believe, used when a person is in bondage against her will :brow:

And anyway, I let her come on to see her birthday thread :p

unclehobart said:
You girls need to work on getting me lei'd.

lei.jpg

I'm just working from online dictionaries here. :D They all seem to conflict with each other. I hope the meaning that I was shooting for got through some how.

This is starting to feel like 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding' where they kept feeding the whitey inappropriate phrases. "I have three testicles."

Nalani, in case I never mentioned it, you have my favorite sig on the forum. Now cuff the brat across the back of her head. Trust me, you'll feel better.:headbang:

My sister is married .. she had the best Cinderella wedding ever ...

who is that haole, sad-excuse-for-a-Hawaiian-lei-greeter girl, ku'u? :D

Gato_Solo said:
unclehobart said:
She got a boyfriend? ... how about Miki? You girls need to work on getting me lei'd.

Miki, who's been MIA here for quite some time, is believed to be kidnapped by our favorite felon here. Perhaps she can explain the disappearance...;)

Miki? Did someone say my name?

I've escaped from the cave that Ku'u kept me in for the past couple of months...you know, since she's been busy sewing and can't keep an eye on me. :D

unc, here's to you :sex:

ahhh, its good to be back!

chcr - I have your favorite sig? Wow ... that's something that a friend of mine says all the time - no matter what's happening ...

him: "whatcha doin?"
me: "working on something that some dumbphuck didn't finish and is left to me to do by next week"
him: "ah - I see. So, how's that workin' for ya?"

:D

Back