justintime

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I remembered a few days ago about a post that I made at JJR along itme ago concerning you. We were playing a game where we had to give a clue about someone's user name and everyone else would try to guess which user we were talking about. Well, I didn't even know who you were then and I was always wondering whether your name was "justin time" or "just in time". Well, anyways, I used the second one and my clue was "This person is never late" :D

Anyway, the purpose of this thread was to ask if your user name is suppose to be "justin time" or "just in time"?

unclehobart

Perhaps his girlfirend is a Cameroon immigrant named 'Time' .. and its all about being Just in Time.

I know... I know.. I didn't think it was funny either. You may now hurl fettid tomatoes at my fine pressed pants in revenge.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
[skeptical]You're wearing fine pressed pants? Riiiiight...... [\skeptical]rolleyes

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
*sticks 2 $5 bills and a twonie in Unc's underwear* (that's all I have right now)

unclehobart

ah ... nevermind. I looked it up. Never heard twonie before. I'm a staunch classiscist who still uses doubloon.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Twonie is the oficial name of our $2 coin. I don't think I am spelling it right but you get the idea. Our $1 coin is a loonie (cause there are loons on it). the twoonie name came from the loonie which is a good numbe rof years older than the twoonie...

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
I have always thought it was spelled "Toonie" for the $2 coin and "Loonie" for the $1 coin.

Wish we had the bills.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Spirit: You are right! it is!

Unc: I have to take that Toonie back *reachs into Unc's underwear and snatches the toonie* I bought some sweettarts at lunch and I need to pay for them...

Justimtime: Neat!

unclehobart

Just tell me when youre about to do it again. I'll be sure to make the coin slightly harder to find. :D

...and trim your nails a little.. you almost drew blood last time.