Keen Eddie

greenfreak

On Fox, tonight at 9pm. Anyone been watching this? I started watching because the main character is hot. :D But it's kinda funny. NY cop screws up a bust and goes to England to try to track those responsible and clear his name. Is taken under their wing and doing police work in England. Really hot roomate (female) and funny stuff.

It's not award winning stuff but I haven't missed a show yet. It's cute. And so are it's stars. :)

The show's website: http://www.fox.com/keddie/

Yep, I've been watching it. They borrow quite a bit of the style from the movie Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels but that's ok. Pretty good show.

Tuesday is my one TV night at the moment I watch Keen Eddie, and then right after there's a good show on FX called "Lucky" whcih is on at the same time as "I'm with Busey" on Comedy Central. But they rerun Busey at midnight so I catch that one.

Yeah, the camera whizzing around and flashback shots reminded me of that also. They tried to get a little cheesy last week but I'm prepared to overlook that if they don't do it too much.

How is Lucky? I was thinking about watching that because of the star. I liked him in Sex and the City and in the Greek Wedding movie. I didn't know how much success he's going to have on a station like FX though.

I never really liked Gary Busey though. His teeth scare me.

greenfreak said:
How is Lucky?

Lucky is a good show. Sometimes it's comedy and sometimes it's a drama. I found a review that talks about Keen Eddie and Lucky in the same space if you're interested.

I never really liked Gary Busey though. His teeth scare me.

He's a madman! He says and does the weirdest stuff. I find it fascinating and funny as hell.

yea keen eddie is great. And busey is funnier than hell with the crazy shit he does...

flavio said:
Lucky is a good show. Sometimes it's comedy and sometimes it's a drama. I found a review that talks about Keen Eddie and Lucky in the same space if you're interested.

He's a madman! He says and does the weirdest stuff. I find it fascinating and funny as hell.

I keep missing these links because they're so close in color to black.

He's pretty much dead on with Keen Eddie. It has been getting less wacky in subsequent episodes. After something like Ally McBeal though I don't know that I want it to get *that* wacky. And the "How do you like me so far" was funny the first time but he said it again tonight and it wasn't that funny. :shrug:

He's still hot though. :D

As for Lucky and Busey, they're on past my bedtime. :) Have to catch it later.

Back