Kill 'em All

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Let God sort 'em out

A visiting professor at North Carolina State University says the solution to the problems faced by many blacks is the extermination of "white people off the face of the planet."

Kamau Kambon, who taught Africana Studies at the Raleigh school last spring, told a panel at Howard University Law School Oct. 14 this action must be taken "because white people want to kill us," the Carolina Journal reported.
kambon2.jpg

WND

FluerVanderloo said:
It's not racism. A black guy said it.

And that's a cop-out. Racism is racism is racism, regardless of the race of the speaker. Same as idiots are idiots are idiots, regardless of the education level of the speaker. This guy needs some good-old-fashined soap in his mouth. You don't help one race by eliminating another.

Look now. We, the pinks & the dark browns have owned this piece of property for a long time. Lets kill the wetbacks.

FluerVanderloo said:
If that's honestly how I felt about this type of situation, I'd be in serious trouble frequenting Baltimore City like I do.

Or DC/Metropolitan Area if you are ever there. But same concept. And sarcasm is your friend ;)

SouthernN'Proud said:
Can't. Too busy guarding the northern front in case this second invasion continues. :swing:

Too late. I'm already here...and farther south than you, yankee. :p

Back