Kraft Easy Mac and a cup of coffee - breakfast of champions!

i challenge you with a mixing bowl full of cinnamon toast crunch. the sugary hit will keep you going for a week! :D

dr.pepper or coke or pepsi and coffee. luis i used to have a cig in the morn but since i quit smoking i havent had one in three months. what can i replace the cig with? :( i miss my cigs.

i quit smoking more than 2 years ago :headbang:

You might want to replace it with a gum (not nicotine ones), or a tootsie pop, i would encourage you to try the tootsie, because if you smoke after it tastes awful.

Just keep your mouth busy and you're done.

make a nice home-made espresso and to ensure full caffiene overload add a couple of teaspoons of instant. mwahhhhhhhnnngnggggonononaonaan, i am cornholio!!!!!

You might want to replace it with a gum (not nicotine ones), or a tootsie pop, i would encourage you to try the tootsie, because if you smoke after it tastes awful.

If you decide to go with the Tootsie Roll Pop, I have a device you can use to count how many licks it takes to get to the center.

It's only been used once! :D

A bowl of sugar with some Frosted Flakes and milk, 4 slices of fried balogney, and sugar with some coffee in it. Damn, that keeps you awake for 35 hours or so! :D

Originally posted by Anakin
A bowl of sugar with some Frosted Flakes and milk, 4 slices of fried balogney, and sugar with some coffee in it. Damn, that keeps you awake for 35 hours or so! :D

I am ashamed! A Canadian who doesn't know how to spell Bologna!

Personally, I go the healthier route of an apple for breakfast.

Originally posted by Nixy

I am ashamed! A Canadian who doesn't know how to spell Bologna!

I know how to spell it, but I don't see why the fuck it's spelled "balogna" when it sounds like "baloney." Fricken English language. :D

Originally posted by Anakin

I know how to spell it, but I don't see why the fuck it's spelled "balogna" when it sounds like "baloney." Fricken English language. :D

Ok, it can be spelled: baloney, boloney, bologna. If it's spelled bologna the correct way to pronounce it is ba-lo-nah. The other ways woudl be pronounced with an e sound at the end.

Back