ku'u .. your iTunes whoredom is showing

nalani

:D

You're showing up on my iTunes twice ... dang :D

btw, did you hear that Katchafire will be here in November?? :headbang:

*edited because the typist needs to learn to spell check*

a bit off-topic, but I got a question for you all:
why buy music in a lossy format at a price that's near that of the CD? :confuse3:

Buying the CD: you have cover-art, you have a full-quality copy of the song which you can convert to any lossy format you like and it doesn't have the fairplay protection. :shrug:

Becuase you get only the songs you want. If I buy a commercial CD, I guarantee there will be 3-4 songs I think are substandard. At a buck apiece, I get 12 kick-ass songs on my $12 CD.

granted on that scenario, now leaving aside the fact of buying the whole CD.
why buy songs in lossy format?

I think there are stores that offer lossless versions of the songs, something that would be much more attractive to me.

*agrees with HomeLAN*

plus, because I am on a rock in the middle of the ocean, much of the music that I like to listen to isn't readily available to me here... and if you know anything about me, when I want something, I want it NOW [/Verucca Salt]

ku'u .. did you know that we're iTunes celebrities by association? Both Kekuhi and Kaumakaiwa are on iTunes Music! WOOHOO .. hehehehehehe

Why not just get the original and force artists to actually make their own songs these days?

I don't buy my songs from iTunes. Too damn expensive. Don't worry, though, I don't download illegally, I buy my songs from another site, $0.10/song.

nalani said:
ku'u .. did you know that we're iTunes celebrities by association? Both Kekuhi and Kaumakaiwa are on iTunes Music! WOOHOO .. hehehehehehe

That means I can buy a song that I helped to paka for $0.99 :lloyd:

Back