LA or SF for KSM/9.11 trial?

ResearchMonkey

White House orders Justice Department
to look for other places to hold 9/11 terror trial

BY Kenneth R. Bazinet and Samuel Goldsmith

White House officials have told the Justice Department to consider other venues for the 9/11 terror trial that was to be held in lower Manhattan, the Daily News has learned.

----------------------

PERFECT for California! -- LosAngeles and SanFranciso both have the infrastructure and are target rich environments. Either place would offer him a warm welcome with flowers and maybe a parade.

I will personally save the state $150mil/year, I will guarantee his comfortable confinement for a measly $50mil/yr. (I'll need $2mil upfront and $8mil every month).

Maybe the OJ jury is available...

I have an idea....let's try the terrorists in a Military Tribunal in Cuba.

We need spiritual leaders in America to enrich our prison population.

Shoe Bomber Case Resurfaces, Fuels National Security Debate
FOXNEWS.com

Five months ago, British shoe bomber Richard Reid, who is serving a life sentence for his failed attempt in 2001 to blow up a trans-Atlantic airliner, was moved out of the isolation wing at the Supermax prison in Colorado -- prompting some conservative lawmakers to suggest that the Obama administration is making it possible for the self-proclaimed Al Qaeda terrorist to radicalize his fellow prisoners.

42522764052a1c5b748ao.jpg

U.S. Drops Plan for a 9/11 Trial in New York City

The Obama administration on Friday gave up on its plan to try the Sept. 11 plotters in Lower Manhattan, bowing to almost unanimous pressure from New York officials and business leaders to move the terrorism trial elsewhere.

“I think I can acknowledge the obvious,” an administration official said. “We’re considering other options.”

Once again public outrage over an 0bama decision forces a reverse course.

clipboard05w.png

clipboard01ly.png

"How dare they! The things I have to put up with!

These people with their petty little objections just need to get the hell out of the way and let me do things the way I want them to be done!"

Back