Labor Day weekend plans?

greenfreak

Rusty and I have Friday and Monday off for Labor Day weekend so Friday, we're going into the city to meet with four wedding photographers. The appointments are nicely spaced so we should be able to get a few meals and some sightseeing in. Sunday is a family picnic and the rest of the time off is for lounging and enjoying the unofficial last weekend of summer.

What about you guys?

All depends on me pain level.

Might paint the ceilings. Might get the yard whipped back into shape. Might go get the computer that was donated to us. Might lay in bed and trip on Lortabs.

My mother-in-law will be hosting a family reuinion on Saturday, where I will undoubtedly be expected to serve, tote, and generally do for the blue-hairs. I hate this event, but the lady doesn't really ask for much.

Getting packed to leave on Tuesday for Richmond, VA.

It will be hot around here this weekend, so staying inside is on the agenda. I'll probably throw some steaks on the grill on Sunday, but not much else will happen.

Being retired means you don't have to wait until holidays to relax or have fun. :D

You go and you smile as you work. Anyone who'd bring that to a gang of total strangers deserves it.

And while you're there, try and scam the recipe

Going up north for a dance that my parents want me to attend, performing on sunday, hoping to catch up with Prof and the family at one point too, and then I'm on holidays the rest of the week. Nothing but relaxation for me.

Uki Chick said:
Going up north for a dance that my parents want me to attend, performing on sunday, hoping to catch up with Prof and the family at one point too, and then I'm on holidays the rest of the week. Nothing but relaxation for me.

can i come :brow:

Back