lack of lunatics

Nope not alone ,but I do notice only 2 new threads in 24hrs and the last reply before your thread was almost 24hrs old.

Alright who put the Prozac in the OTC watercooler.

fricking coldlanta....just when you think it'll be warm enough for habitation it gets BRRRRRR again......*me misses the heat

I had issues....but they were all backdated and old news is so yesterday....besides, my subscription expired, now I'm left to me own devices :devious:

Hey Pauly...shall we come over and heat things up a bit for you?

Even if it is cold out, the days are getting longer, and all the spring cues are in the air. The male pigeons are fluffing their feathers and strutting their stuff on window ledges, tom-cats are screeching for hot kitty mommas all night, and we humans are starting to get that spring itch that makes us want to spend more time outside, wearing less clothing and checking out the opposite sex.

It's mating season, baybee :D

Camelyn said:
Even if it is cold out, the days are getting longer, and all the spring cues are in the air. The male pigeons are fluffing their feathers and strutting their stuff on window ledges, tom-cats are screeching for hot kitty mommas all night, and we humans are starting to get that spring itch that makes us want to spend more time outside, wearing less clothing and checking out the opposite sex.

It's mating season, baybee :D
spring itch? don't they got a cream for that?

It may be Spring for you.....but o'er here in the South....no the far South....further down.....I said GO DOWN DAMMIT! It's just starting to get all autumny and whatnot....time to find me a bear to masturbate with.

I mean hibernate with.

Yes...hibernate...

Back