ladies! (and guys??)... let's see your most ridiculous pair of shoes!!

BlurOfSerenity

i realised today how ridiculous these shoes i bought are. i paid like $50 for them too. i still think it was a worth-it purchace, because they are REALLY nice shoes... but impractical as fuck. i definitely would not wear these all day, or indeed, all night.

so... let's see or read about yours!!

ATTENTION....May I have your ATTENTION...Is there a Mr Postcode or a Ms Missy in the house?

oh there's no doubt whatsoever...you had to have those shoes ashy :)

all the frivolous shoes go to my kids now...i get the penny loafers :lloyd:

These are my most ridiculous shoes... also my most practical, and my everyday pair. I don't own many pairs of shoes. My dress shoes are a pair of black Skechers boots, for the record. Here are my New Balance 601s:

Hey now, OfficeMax would have given anyone that camera in exchange for a check in the amount of $216.34. :D

I don't have them now but I used to wear wrestling sneakers like these, I had multiple pairs in blue, white, black, and of course, green:

intensity.gif

All my other shoes are pretty standard. I finally retired my ugly black fuzzy slippers that everyone hated for some ugly green fuzzy slippers that I love.

I got rid of them awhile ago, but I had these 8 inch heels with a four inch platform that I wore during my 4 month stint as an exotic dancer

greenfreak said:
I don't have them now but I used to wear wrestling sneakers

Why? They offer almost no foot support and they don't deal with surfaces harder than a mat very well. My two pairs from when I wrestled in high school are in a box at my parents' house somewhere.

ash r said:
i realised today how ridiculous these shoes i bought are. i paid like $50 for them too. i still think it was a worth-it purchace, because they are REALLY nice shoes... but impractical as fuck. i definitely would not wear these all day, or indeed, all night.

so... let's see or read about yours!!

No way ash r! I have those exact same shoes! They are uncomfortable as hell after wearing them a few hours - but man they look sexy on - makes it totally worthwhile... :winkkiss:

I hope we get to see pictures of you two wearing those shoes. :brow:

Anyway, these are my most ridiculous. I bought them because they were cheap and I was kinda broke that day. They are all leather, with no air holes. Not something you want to wear for 11 hours or more. My feet would sweat and after awhile I got really bad heat rash and heat blisters that wouldn't go away until I stopped wearing the shoes.

Inkara1 said:
Why? They offer almost no foot support and they don't deal with surfaces harder than a mat very well. My two pairs from when I wrestled in high school are in a box at my parents' house somewhere.

When I was 19, I found them comfortable, like wearing slippers. When I got older and started needing more support, I stopped wearing them.

When I think of all the grief I put my feet through between the too-high heels and the shoes with no support, it's no wonder my feet hurt after a day at work.

i actually wear shoes so infrequently that, when i do. it is rather uncomfortable...that's why i wear boots...or else i'd just chuck the shoes off...boots take effort to take off. :D

i have flat feet... and shoes with a lot of support hurt them.
hence part of why i love to wear my converse chuck taylors, notorious for having no support, for 8-hour shifts at work, while friends of mine without flat-feet have complained of doing the same.

My brother own converse and he says they kill his feet (but it's just his toes), he has another pair that LOOK like them but I have been informed under NO uncertain terms that they are NOT and are the most comfortable things EVER...they DO look like them though...(I am talking those old school skate shoes btw...)

So, moral of that story??? If you feet are like my brothers then the shoes that LOOK lke copnverse but AREN'T and only come in black are the most comfortable shoes ever...:lloyd:

Back