Lance he ain't

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Dope.
PARIS - Floyd Landis was fired by his team and the Tour de France no longer considered him its champion Saturday after his second doping sample tested positive for higher-than-allowable levels of testosterone.

The samples contained synthetic testosterone, indicating that it came from an outside source.

I think they're both cheats. Lance was the Mark McGuire of his sport.

Then, the last time I gave a flying rat fart who won a bicycle race was...never.

The testosterone levels were reported to be at obscene levels. That is almost certainly a red flag that it possibly was from a screw-job source.

unclehobart said:
The testosterone levels were reported to be at obscene levels. That is almost certainly a red flag that it possibly was from a screw-job source.

11:1 ratio ,4:1 is the banned level,combined with the fact there was synthetic testosterone involved.

Really...I don't get it...bikers don't even get hit on the head that much so they can't use reduced mental capacity due to injury as an excuse...WHY do they not realize they're gonna get caught? With all the testing and knowledge available someone is gonna figure it out! Yet, this guy got himself a second test thinking he'd beat it?? He musta been dropped on his head as a baby...that's the only conclusion I can draw.

My brother was dropped on his head as a baby...I use it to justify to myself many of the idiotic things he does.

Back