LastLegionary

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Do you go to school or do you work?

If you go to school, where will you be going next year?

Neat! That must mean you are VERY smart! What kind of average did you have when you got accepted?

I will be at Mac next year doing Civil Engineering (I prolly coudl have went to waterloo but I didn't apply. STUPID ME!)

They are fairly close together though, maybe next year we could look into meeting up one weekend. I REALLY want to meet an "internet person" so to speak and you seem like a nice person.

We have a saying.... Friends don't let friends go to UoT, Mac, Western, :D

Waterloo is great! If I had money I would send all you guys shirts with Waterloo on it :p

My average was in the mid 90s. Kind of difficult to get in, but it is the 2nd best IT school in the world!! (after MIT) :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I am very proud that I'm going to Waterloo, and wouldn't go anywhere else now even if I get offered a scholarship at MIT. :headbang: :canada:

About meeting you, sure! I live in a town called Georgetown in Halton Hills county. Where are you from? :canada:

My aunt used to live in Georgetown

I am currently living in Brampton

I think I could have got into Civil @ Waterloo w/ 92.17.... I'm not sure though.

I didn't apply because I heard they were kind of a stuck up school. Not the specific people (like at Western) but the school itself. I alsop didn't realize I'd have an average so high. I think I'm gonna like Mac.

Back