Lets have fun with reality....(Pictoral Political Dictionary = BANDWIDTH!!!)

markjs

Banned
Does anyone use dialup anymore? Well I just wanted to warn the peasants and the hicks....

Ok here's the concept, put any word, term, or phrase commonly used in American politics and post a picture to define the word. Let your biases run wild no matter what they are, and lets try and just be funny, or bitingly sarcastic. Personally I favor, words, pictures and no commentary, but this is off topic central and it's the most anarchist board I ever met and this is why I love it so!

The whole idea is fun, not debate but biases, opinions, and extremism is encouraged....

I'll start:

450px-The_Thompson_Family.jpg

"Ugly Americans"

WBC_protest.jpg

"Family Values", see also "Religious Right", and "Pro Life" "Argument Proving Pro Choice Is Right", "Pre-emptive Death Penalty, argument for", "Respect For Our Flag" "Republican Base, just a hair to the right...." Seperation Of Church And State Must NEVER Die" "Assault Rifles; Why everyone should have a few...."

reagan-wiggled.jpg

"Even Hindsight Isn't ALWAYS 20/20", see also, "Revisionist History", and "Cold War Smoke And Mirror Show" "See son, and anyone can become president in this country, so long as he is a WASP...."

kennedy2.jpg

"Nepotism", see also, "Term Limits.....PLEASE!!!", "Proof Pro Choice Is Right", or "American Royalty"

Fun Gonz, all the slant you want but fun....

Everyone knows those people are just scum, there are true fascists that would execute them all come the revolution.....

Fun with pics and slant, or spin in conspeak, not debate Gonz, recaption andy pic of mine any way you want and wheher I agree with the slant or not, if I like it I will concede the point.....

I am only trying to have them make sense a little even if the slant is a way overblown exaggeration.

Captions, get it? I guess not, well since I am the only one that gets it to far I'll keep them coming, later though...

Does anyone use dialup anymore? Well I just wanted to warn the peasants and the hicks....

I still have a free netzero acct (dialup) for backup in case of cable outage.

I won't participate here though on topic.
I guess fury has space and bandwidth, but I'll not test it unnecessarily.:nerd: (too much :D)

BTW, Thanks fury, for keeping the place running.:beardbng:

These threads have been done before without problems, and I know the powers that be would lock the thread if it was an issue.

I just think this is hilarious, and personally I think this would be great fun if some of the wonderful diverse minds participate in it. I enjoyed my contributions, come on guys lets see you give it a try?!?

Finally somebody got the point, thanks SnP, not sure I find the humor as I don't know about the confederate states of 'merica, nor do I care, but it gave me a smile because I didn't even have to look at who posted it to know.

Oh I added one for Teddy boy....

Back