Lets make a haunted house

HeXp£Øi±

OK you're assigned to one section of a haunted house, what's your section going to look like?

I've always thought that scene from trainspotting with the baby on the sceiling was creepy as hell and i'd love to reproduce it for a haunted house only when the baby reaches you and turns his head 360degrees it has a really angry look on it's face.

i think the toilet in trainspotting definitely belongs in any truly scary haunted house.....

lotta older style furniture,cobwebs, a mirror(scariest thing i can think of is when i look in one and theres this really ugly dude staring back at me.... oh wait thats me :mope:),no windows,very dark and damp. also extremly cold.

tonks said:
i think the toilet in trainspotting definitely belongs in any truly scary haunted house.....

that part grossed me out enough that i couldnt watch the rest of the movie. not scary but ewwwwww

My room would be:

You come to a door.

You open the door and see....

Grandma, naked, sitting on the toilet, no makeup, no teeth.

GAAAAAH! *slam door

(cold sweat, horrified panic, image seared unto the retinas for life, unclean and uneasy feelings dog you for the rest of your natural life)

...the horror... the horror

There is a small, darkened room adjacent to the bathroom.

There I linger......a mumbling, cowled figure..........terrifying in all it's unholy, hungover, glory :devil:

My room will be the one with the demented dentist - drilling away in the mouths of unsuspecting visistors, without novacane.......deeper, deeper...... until they scream loud enough to drown out the moans of the poor souls burning in the flames of hell. Crazy with pain, tearing at their own flesh with their fingernails.

Back