Lets probe this Gyno!

Mare

Gynecologist Guilty Of Raping, Fondling Patients

SEATTLE -- A jury has convicted a Washington state gynecologist of raping and fondling women who came for treatment to his clinics.

Charles Momah pleaded not guilty last year to two counts of rape and two counts of indecent liberties with patients. He could face 16 years in prison after being convicted on all charges.

Prosecutors alleged that Momah performed gynecological exams without wearing gloves, sexually touched patients, probed them unnecessarily with a vaginal ultrasound wand and flirted with them inappropriately.

The documents also said the obstetrician-gynecologist prescribed addictive painkillers for no good medical reason, pressured patients into surgeries and double-billed insurance companies for procedures.

I think they should probe this Gyno up the a** and see how he likes it!

prescribed addictive painkillers for no good medical reason

How is this different than most quacks? Those who need it don't get it & those who get it don't need it.

HomeLAN said:
Unc, you gotta start using smilies. Your jokes are sailing right by a lot of folks.

I caught it. That's why I didn't comment. I was too busy snickering. :D :lol2:

Using smilies might have made it worse. After all, I'm a knuckle-dragging, insensitive boor worthy of only a parting finger-waggling from the local femdomonation-nation.

unclehobart said:
Using smilies might have made it worse. After all, I'm a knuckle-dragging, insensitive boor worthy of only a parting finger-waggling from the local femdomonation-nation.

So how is Tracy anyways? It's absoultly no fun at all without her.

reminds me of a favorite joke of mine....

A beautiful woman walks into a doctors office and the doctor is awestruck. All his professionalism goes out the window. He tells her to take off her pants and he starts rubbing her thighs. He says "Do you know what I am doing?"

She replies "Yes, checking for abnormalities."

He tells her to take off her shirt and bra and he starts rubbing her breasts. He says "Do you know what I am doing now?"

She replies "Yes, checking for lumps and cancer."

Finally, he tells he takes off her panties, lays her on the table, gets on top of her, and starts having sex with her. He says "Do you know what I am doing now?"

She replies "Yes, getting herpes. That's why I am here."

Mare said:
The documents also said the obstetrician-gynecologist prescribed addictive painkillers for no good medical reason[/SIZE]

that's the part that really sickens me. i hope he finds out what it feels like to be raped and struggle with addiction.

Back