• Flamingos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mountie

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I was gonna pull up the original desktop thread for some comparision but all the pics seem to be gone so it's pointless...I just cleaned up my desktop and changed the background (the topless fireman was before...I took that screenshot a few weeks ago so it's cleaner than it was when I started cleaning today...) the seal is what I ended up with...I'm still undecided if I want that or flamingos...I also had a moose for awhile before the fireman...(all the animal pics I took myself at the zoo)...I was also thinking about a mountie on a horse...hell, I'll post screen shots of them all and you all can vote!! And post your own too!!

Ok, so the seal is what I have now, the flamingos and mountie are also options (I took them all myself)...the fireman is my old one that I just wanted to share. Don't think I have the moose screenshot anymore but if anyone wants to see the original pic let me know, I am rather fond of it just want a change.

Sorry for the randomness in the above post...it's the way my thought process works while I post and I chose not to edit it so you all could see my thought process :D

and I guess it's a Sea Lion not a seal...now that I look closer at the pic :)

tonksy said:
I still son't know how to do a screenshot :tardbang:

Hit "print screen" and then go into paint or some other pic program (I use Adobe Photoshop) and hit paste. Then shrink it so it's 640x480 and save it as a jpg and post it :)

Spot said:
whats with chuck norris?

It's a friend's msn name..."Chuck Norris can split an atom with his teeth and then outrun the atomic blast"

Top.JPG

BeardofPants said:
"Vagina" folder?
*enquiring minds

I went to see the Vagina Monologues and they were selling chocolate vaginas on a stick...the one I bought was white chocolate with some pink shading...it looked frighteningly real and so my roommate and I took some pics of it.

That was the first thought that flitted across my mind,
now I'm thinkin' link Inky *shiver*

Back