Liberals sleep better at night....Yes, it's actually true!

markjs

Banned
About.com said:
Republicans have more Nightmares than Democrats.

About.com said:
He is cautious about trying to explain the results, and he acknowledges that his own political views may color his interpretation.

About.com said:
Scenario I:The dreams of the people on the political right reveal them to be insecure, anxious, conflict-ridden, and emotionally repressed. When they are not terrified of imaginary threats they cling to the comforts of the status quo. They seek a kind of power through their political views that they lack within their deeper selves. By contrast, the dreams of people on the political left show them to be creative, progressive, and imaginative. They are confident in their abilities and willing to think beyond the boundaries of the present to envision new possibilities for the future. (Bulkeley, 2001)

Scenario II:The dreams of people on the political right reveal them to be highly attuned to the actual dangers and threats of the waking world. These people are realistic, grounded, honest about the frailties of human nature in the face of danger, and appreciative of the good things in present-day life. By contrast, the dreams of people on the political left show them to be irrational, naïve, utopian, and deluded by their own fantasies. These people are out of touch with the real world, and they wish for powers they do not have in actuality. (Bulkeley, 2001)

Source.

Obviously I favor the bolded interpretation, but realistically I think the truth is a bit of both. I Know I'll not lose any sleep over it!

:beardbng: :sleep:

Libs don't care about anything, thus they can sleep the sleep of children, as it matches the intellectual development most have attained. This is news?

We care about plenty. And I'd much rather be idealistic, than insecure, anxious, conflict-ridden, and emotionally repressed, like you SnP.

Oh and another thing....

For having me on ignore, I find you seem to reply to more of my posts than anyone else....Just can't resist can you? Truth hurts doesn't it?

Libs don't care about anything, thus they can sleep the sleep of children, as it matches the intellectual development most have attained. This is news?

Children have lots of nightmares so that would make them resemble the intellectual development of Cons more.

Back