Liberia here we go again!

JohnB1000

Same speach by the chimp in D.C. " in order to have peace bla ba bla has to leave the country" .........next there will be WMD's in liberia. Then humanitarian aid will be promised and we will occupy Liberia. Bonzo must have other motives for Liberia. Could it be he needs another war to get re-elected or is it a thing where he could actually come out of this looking good ? We can't afford to go to Liberia and spend money we don't already don't have! Small countrys always have civil wars and we shouldn't interfer its the law of the land. Those countrys have been over throwing goverements since the begining of time . We should find out why there was no WMD's in Iraq and not let bush side track us to Liberia to distract our focus on his lies.

Bush will do anything to get our focus off this WMD bomb thats ready to blow up in his face. Bush's loop hole is his pointing the finger at the CIA he will blame them for false information. Fact is a president shouldn't be president if he knew or didn't know there was WMD's in Iraq and invade a country put thousands of lives on the line put our country in serious ecconomic plunge on false information. This chimp has to go! I just hope he is brought to justice and made accountable for his lust for oil.

And this week the stupid son of a bitch taunts the Iraqies ....."bring it on".....what kind of grade school nitwit is this asshole? Why don't we just kill all our troops there and be done with it? What a stupid statement to make .....why do they let him talk? everytime he opens his stupid mouth he causes more bad things to happen. There hasn't been a day since he declared victory an american or british soldier hasn't been killed . And he says we won the war?.......please

Fact is Bushs empty promises and statements have made our credabilty go in the toilet through out the world . U.S. dollar value has plunged to a all time low and in our own country now that all the Clinton money has dried up and theres no more to be found . Wait we haven't seen anything yet this shit for brains president will make Herbert Hover look like a genius before its all over. So now what will all these right wingers here call me ...anit american cause I don't agree with them a commie if so get a grip cause now more then half the country must be a commie or anti american everyone is getting tired of this chimp and in the next election he will be out! Then I guess America will be anti american according to the right wing nitwits in this country!

By GLENN MCKENZIE, Associated Press Writer

MONROVIA, Liberia - Embattled President Charles Taylor accepted an offer of asylum in Nigeria on Sunday, but gave no timeframe for quitting power and insisted the transition must be orderly, calling on the United States to send peacekeepers.

I seem to remember hearing something about Bush being under pressure from UN Secretary General Kofi Annan to send troops.

President Bush is considering deploying U.S. troops to Liberia after U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan called in June for a multinational force to be sent urgently to halt fighting between government and rebel forces in the West African nation. A small military assessment team is heading to the country to determine the requirements for a peacekeeping mission.

(sorry for having to get it from this place, Gonz, but it was the easiest to find)
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/03/facts.liberia/index.html

Inkara1 said:
I seem to remember hearing something about Bush being under pressure from UN Secretary General Kofi Annan to send troops.

:rofl4: :elaugh1: :lol: :jester:

I think I just wet myself ,since when has Kofi Annan,been able to pressure Bush :grinno: Bush wouldn't be offering support unless HE wants to.

The point was that this isn't just something Bush cooked up for whatever personal political reasons.

I don't have a problem with people calling bush an idiot and expressing their dislike for him and his administration, but I do have a problem with the terms "shit for brains, asshole, stupid son of a bitch..."

We wouldn't tolerate that kind of language being used against another forum member, so why the fuck should it be tolerated when applied to the US pres?

:disgust2:

Back