little help

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
nothing important, but april25th 2005 american miswest a plane crashed, supposidly.

a flier cd4a...anyone ever here of this type of airplane, or even the crash.

For a friends school project, we are trying to figure out if it is a real company, or if it was made up for the project.

if anyone is a plane buff and can answer definitaly I would apprciate it, and shower you with karma.

oh if it dows exist, how much does it way, trying to figure out the cash insurance an airline would have to pay on purchase (the formula being $150 a pound for every pound over 18,000 pounds, with $2,000,000 for anything under 18,000 pounds.)

paul_valaru said:
nothing important, but april25th 2005 american miswest a plane crashed, supposidly.

a flier cd4a...anyone ever here of this type of airplane, or even the crash.

For a friends school project, we are trying to figure out if it is a real company, or if it was made up for the project.

if anyone is a plane buff and can answer definitaly I would apprciate it, and shower you with karma.

oh if it dows exist, how much does it way, trying to figure out the cash insurance an airline would have to pay on purchase (the formula being $150 a pound for every pound over 18,000 pounds, with $2,000,000 for anything under 18,000 pounds.)

Try here. No such airplane I know of has that designation, and I haven't heard of any crash in April, either...

Back