Little rant

Inkara1

2/3 of the internet is dead to me right now. I can get to this site. I can't get to Catocom's. I can get to myspace; can't get to facebook. Can't get to my local daily paper or to craigslist. ESPN is OK. I can use Yahoo messenger but not AIM. And so on.

:mad4:

chcr

Too cute for words
2/3 of the internet is dead to me right now. I can get to this site. I can't get to Catocom's. I can get to myspace; can't get to facebook. Can't get to my local daily paper or to craigslist. ESPN is OK. I can use Yahoo messenger but not AIM. And so on.

:mad4:

Here, let me get out my violin. ;)

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Some fucked up router, things will go back to normal.........eventually ;)

Inkara1

It was fine by the next morning. It's just annoying when some of the internet is down, but not other parts, and other people can access the parts of the internet that I can't.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
*plays the worlds smallest violin for Inky*

Suck it up Princess!! :p

Inkara1

How silly of me to not just "suck it up" when a service I pay a pretty penny for doesn't work right. :p

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
It was the comment about other people being able to access parts that you couldn't that promoted my comment. It was very "Oh, woe is me" :p

Inkara1

It just shows that the problem is with the people that my money goes to, and not a problem with something beyond AT&T's control.