Liv and Elijah?

FluerVanderloo

I belong to an RPG, and in one of the plots I play Liv Tyler. Well, the guy who plays Elijah and I thought it would be cute for them to have a fling. And that got me thinking. Wouldn't Liv and Elijah look cute together?

I've included pictures I've scrounged up.

i fear the pics of liv with both elijah and shakry are doctored.... here is the original, untouched photograph...
it's the truth.
she's with me.

Elijah of course! Silly goose.

Sorry you guys, love la lots but my dearest Frodo wins.

However, I prefer Pippin to Sam and Sam to Frodo, so he's third. But he still wins :D

Glad I could be of some assistance in avatar selection Sharky :)

Would it make you feel better if I chose Elijah first instead of his character? Same great looks, and better feet hehe

FluerVanderloo said:
Glad I could be of some assistance in avatar selection Sharky :)

Would it make you feel better if I chose Elijah first instead of his character? Same great looks, and better feet hehe

Hehe . . . that made a pretty good av. :lloyd:

I don't blame you for choosing Elijah over a dirty old man. ;)

Sharky said:
Hehe . . . that made a pretty good av. :lloyd:

I don't blame you for choosing Elijah over a dirty old man. ;)

Oh fiddlesticks! You look like my mom's boss, not a dirty old man. By the way, thanks for the karma sweetie :)

man...that's cool...i wish i was cool like that and could do stuff like that on my computer.....i'd make a pic of me and bill goldberg...that'd be sweet.

tonks said:
man...that's cool...i wish i was cool like that and could do stuff like that on my computer.....i'd make a pic of me and bill goldberg...that'd be sweet.

I can't take credit for mine - it was done by a professional graphic artist. I work in a printing plant.

They are busy right now, tonks, but I'll ask one if they'll fix you up with Bill when they get a chance. :cool:

Fluer - you're welcome. :cool:

Sharky said:
I can't take credit for mine - it was done by a professional graphic artist. I work in a printing plant.

They are busy right now, tonks, but I'll ask one if they'll fix you up with Bill when they get a chance. :cool:

Fluer - you're welcome. :cool:
sharky, that would be wonderful....he's dreamy. :heartred:

Back