LMAO

MrBishop

Nice ones Paul! Don't worry about Prof...he's never seen any of the Star-Wars flicks...on principle only!

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
MrBishop said:
Nice ones Paul! Don't worry about Prof...he's never seen any of the Star-Wars flicks...on principle only!

he must seriously lack the geekness quotient it takes to survive

MrBishop

paul_valaru said:
he must seriously lack the geekness quotient it takes to survive

You'd ahve to ask him...all he';'ll tell me is taht it's too commercial to actually BE good!

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
MrBishop said:
You'd ahve to ask him...all he';'ll tell me is taht it's too commercial to actually BE good!

TO COMMERCIAL

the new ones yes

but star wars, inspired by Akira Kurisawa films, the original 3, they are amazing

Philly

Proffesur u really sound just like someone i know
its a little scary actually........get to know HOON
i think u'll like him

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Professur said:
I survived on BattleStar Galectica.

I used to love that show as a kid, watching now makes me laugh

what was that quote?

"I never knew the future looked so much like the 70s"

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Professur said:
Paul, you do know that there was a movie first, before the TV series. Doncha?

yep, I actually rented it when we first got a VCR in the 80's

I of course saw te TV series first

starbuck ruled

except for the stupid name, I just remember being a confused 6 year old watching the show, cause bonanza was on right before battlestar, and I used to ask my sister how the white haired guy got from the ponderosa to the spaceship so fast

tonksy

the only thing i really remember about little house was the little blonde headed spawn of satan that was on the show. damn, could that little girl play a bitch...

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
tonks said:
the only thing i really remember about little house was the little blonde headed spawn of satan that was on the show. damn, could that little girl play a bitch...

Nellie!

SexyBoo

tonks said:
Oh yeah, Nellie Olsen! I heard somewhere that the actress who played Nellie had written a book about the making of a little house bitch or something? :D

Oz

Little House on the Prarie was evil, Walnut Grove musta been cursed by Satan or summit........how many disasters could one lil' place have??

Prolly built on an Indian burial ground or summit :eh: ;)