LOL

chcr

Too cute for words
Flame Warriors

Big Dog is a bully who doesn't hesitate to use his superior strength to intimidate other combatants. Big Dog may be smart, articulate or just plain mean, but in any case he is a remorseless fighter, brutally ripping into even the weakest of combatants. Once Big Dog securely fastens his powerful jaws on a hapless victim, Me-Too will join the attack. Me-Too is far too weak and insecure to engage in single combat, and must ally himself with Big Dog or a pack of other Warriors to bring down his quarry.

Nanny tirelessly monitors forum discussions to make sure that everyone behaves. Though he (or she) is quick to admonish for off-topic messages and petty squabbling, he is generally slow to anger. Rather than wading into pitched battles, Nanny simply pulling the plug on combatants and bans repeat offenders.Weaker Warriors such as Innocence Abused, Weenie and Crybaby will run to Nanny for protection in the midst of battle.

Evil Clown is very quick with a joke, but his jests always have a barb. He has little patience for in-depth discussions and will often disrupt exchanges between serious forum participants by introducing irrelevant topics, fatuous quips, and offhand comments. His greatest thrill is to taunt and humiliate weaker or more plodding Warriors with his snappy ripostes. Not a particularly powerful Warrior, Evil Clown will attempt to avoid defeat by accusing his attacker of having no sense of humor.

Now, who would that be? :D

I spent a long time laughing and pondering at that awhile back, it's great :laugh:

Good God.. I've managed to categorize a good 20 people here as a monotype and about 10 others as a hybrid blend. I still haven't found one that really describes my failings to a T yet.

unclehobart said:
Good God.. I've managed to categorize a good 20 people here as a monotype and about 10 others as a hybrid blend. I still haven't found one that really describes my failings to a T yet.
Maybe I'm a masochist who is a glutton for punishment... but which one do I fall under?

Inkara1 said:
Maybe I'm a masochist who is a glutton for punishment... but which one do I fall under?
Unfortunately, most of the 'warrior' types are horribly negative. They simply don't apply in anything larger than 5% chunks... and even then, not all of the negative implications of a given warrior apply.You, like most of us, are a hybrid of many... shades of grammarian, yuk yuk, and necromancer.

I swear the artist used my pic for Lonely Guy before I got a job when I was that fat. That reminds me, I need a haircut...

Hmm, the Fanboy here is right on the (spinning) head, and then some. ;)

Back