Lone Star.

Professur

Whal, ah wuz back down east ta Nu Brunswix on ah beer run, ya sees, an' whal ah wuz deer, ah cum across a beer ah ain't neer seen b'fer. Lone Star. Sez rhat on du label dat it's "The national beer of Texas". Rhat off'n the bat, ah nose that's a damn lie, coz Texas ain't no nation. It's a state. So ah figure, it can't be no real american beer, since dey lied on the label, like an all. So ah picked up a couple o' cans, figuring it can't be all dat bad.

Whal, ah wuz wrong. It shore is american beer. Ah'm hav'n t' worsh de taste outta mu mouth with Alpine. Don't wanna waste duh good stuff on a dirty job lahk dat.

Jess thaught ah shudd warn y'all.

I once visited the Lone Star plant and museum on a school field trip. It's actually pretty cool out there. They have the world's largest pair of Long Horn Horns (A Long Horn is a type of cow/steer). They also had a wax museum and interesting stuff like two headed sheep and other farm animals that were born weird.

I wasn't able to try the beer, but I did buy a neat beer mug!

Lone Star is a beer? I've never heard of it before .. I suppose I'll have to try it in order to form an opinion *nod* .. expand my beer perspective, so to speak :D

Back