lonely and alone.

BlurOfSerenity

i'm always so alone.
i need people. people help me not think. they distract me.
i'm very afectionate. a day without hugs is like death. by that standard, i've been dead all week.
and no one's talking to me. it's 4:11 am, no one's messaging me back. not even my friend who i wanted to ask out. he's doing his paper-route.
so i'm so so so sosososososososo alone.
fuck, i'm crying. im sick of feeling this way.
my mascara lies. it's not waterproof. not at all.
this is a lousy post. i rewrote it about six times, and this was the best i could do. says something about my writing skills while lonely.

:hug: oh the joys of teenage angst, I'm so happy I'm over that.

Don't worry hun, I went through a similiar patch like you are going through now a while back. It seems like nothing's really worth it unless if you have someone that you can love, and that loves you... well let me tell you a little something. One day it'll all go away, and being alone won't feel so bad :)

Watch some TV, play some games, do whatever to keep yourself distracted, it helps :D

:hug:

i messaged my friend... i think i'll call him jawschy, cos that's his name (well, really what i call him). i messaged him many times. he and i have a tendency to talk to each others away messages.
i wake up this morning, and find he'd replied:

him: 40 messages, not bad

Auto response from alice ashfaery r (7:18:52 AM): i feel lonely.
holy god, what a shock! how surprising!!!

him: not the record but a good try
him: im sorry you feel lonely
him: you know you can call me :D
him: talk to you later
him: ByyyE

that was really helpful, because i didnt know i could call him. i have his cell phone number. next time i feel that way, i'll certainly ring him.

:love:

lol, YES! :D of the third kind!

really, it's cos it's day, the sun is shining, and i know my parents are awake and downstairs. i have this problem where i feel like i'm the only person alive on earth. people not returning my messages just reinforces that.
but now that's it's day... things are always much better in the day.

*hugs ash* I know how you feel .. you'll get over it ... I promise ... as long as you don't shut out those who want to be with you ... *hug*

Back