Look at that hot 6 year old

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Disgusting.

BREAST-enhancing padded bras for girls as young as six are being sold in Victorian shops.

Childhood experts have warned parents they could be baiting pedophiles by dressing their young girls as raunchy women.

Tiny matching lingerie sets of lacy bras and knickers in many children's brands including Bratz, Saddle Club and Barbie, have hit the shelves aimed at girls who are barely old enough for school.

The Herald Sun last week revealed the latest Bratz Babyz range included sexually provocative baby dolls dressed in leather and lingerie.

The padded Bratz "bralettes" were among more than 30 different junior bra styles starting at size six on sale at a city Target store visited by the Herald Sun yesterday.

What's worse, that they make these or that some folks buy them?

Aussie News

Actually. I blame neither liberals nor conservatives. I blame it as an offshoot of marketing for the last 30 years.

You aren't shit unless you are thiiiis thin.
Boys won't like you unless you bend this way and that way.
You wont be popular without our brand of clothes.

Its always the same.

Actually. I blame neither liberals nor conservatives. I blame it as an offshoot of marketing for the last 30 years.

You aren't shit unless you are thiiiis thin.
Boys won't like you unless you bend this way and that way.
You wont be popular without our brand of clothes.

Its always the same.

The damn *piss2* media. Those mother fuckers...

Actually, I blame the mothers of little girls that buy that chit to begin with.
All mother has to do is say "no", and make it stick-- but that takes backbone and persistance.

Actually, I blame the mothers of little girls that buy that chit to begin with.
All mother has to do is say "no", and make it stick-- but that takes backbone and persistance.

And/or the daddy to say "HELL no!".

Our resident walking tax deduction's wardrobe got a bit risque for my taste recently. I'm as flexible as the next guy with a teenager's fashion consciousness, but we were treading into an area that made me restless. I said something about it. That didn't work. I waited a few days and quietly told her she could either alter her wardrobe choices herself, or I would do it for her.

"How you gonna do that?"

"Three words, my dear. Amish yard sale."

It's back under control now.

I gotta be honest, I have somewhat mixed feelings on this. The mature part of my brain says that it's society placing too much of an emphasis on appearance and that turning little kids into sluts is wrong.

The immature part spends six and a half hours a day in a building full of 15-18 year old girls wearing ridiculously tight and revealing clothing, and can't complain.

I wouldn't want to date them, they're a bunch of rich whores, but sometimes one walks past and it's like "whoa".

[Everyone who has given me advice need not be alarmed, I'd still take the really awesome girl at work over a charismatic flake from school without a second thought, just being honest, those charismatic flakes can be pretty good lookin'. Not that the girl at work isn't]

I gotta be honest, I have somewhat mixed feelings on this. The mature part of my brain says that it's society placing too much of an emphasis on appearance and that turning little kids into sluts is wrong.

The immature part spends six and a half hours a day in a building full of 15-18 year old girls wearing ridiculously tight and revealing clothing, and can't complain.

I wouldn't want to date them, they're a bunch of rich whores, but sometimes one walks past and it's like "whoa".

[Everyone who has given me advice need not be alarmed, I'd still take the really awesome girl at work over a charismatic flake from school without a second thought, just being honest, those charismatic flakes can be pretty good lookin'. Not that the girl at work isn't]

Well the original article involved 6yr olds (or at least pre-pubescent )and lingerie,so your point is somewhat moot.

They only make that stuff cuz people are buying it.
The people buying it need serious fucking help.

You seem to be missing a big business opportunty ,just think Diapers with built in "sock roll" for those males born penile challenged.

Is that a waterproof sock? Or is it an ultra absorbant sock?....because that could be an extra selling point, makes the diaper last longer.

Back