Look in the mirror again

One thing I kept thinking throughout the video was; This girl is going to have a very limited life, a very hard life.

IMO a life not worth living.

IDLEchild said:
One thing I kept thinking throughout the video was; This girl is going to have a very limited life, a very hard life.

IMO a life not worth living.
but she is so full of love and happiness she deserves to try.

Reminds me of Jessica, heartbreaking. Those traches (sp?) that they breathe through have to be cleared out a lot, that alone causes almost round the clock supervision. I hope that the surgeries will fix her face enough to live a more normal life.

As for anyone who wants to consider juvenile euthanasia, I give you all a big :finger: as that would've robbed Jessica, who was born with type 1 SMA (Spinal Muscular Atrophy, paralyzed from the neck down) of her entire life, she'll be 8 in February and is trying to lead as normal a life as possible, going to school, playing with friends, etc.

PrincessLissa said:
I just can't click on it. I am too hormonal and emotional to look at that right now. I will have to look at it later.
don't.

the sad thing is that marlowe was near my computer when i did...she watched for a little bit and then says, "i don't want to be like that".

She is a beautiful little girl and if people love her she will have a wonderful life. Did you see her? She is a normal kid that wants hugs and kisses from mom and dad. Her brain is all there. The body means nothing.

Back