Looky, Kitty's all grown up

Happy Bday Kittie.:hbd:{oh,to be nineteen again :band: }
They say your only as old as you feel ,but since I got married the wife won't let me feel nineteen year olds anymore :crying4:

what do 19-year olds do for fun nowadays?
*prepares self for when sister turns 19 in a couple of years.

*remembers my 19-year old self and starts to worry

;)

kuulani said:
what do 19-year olds do for fun nowadays?
*prepares self for when sister turns 19 in a couple of years.

*remembers my 19-year old self and starts to worry

;)

Hehehe.... wellllllll *pauses*
Nothing. Really. internet... lol... and umm... the occasional drinking. *hides* which of course, I did not do... *walks away*
and schoolllll! school is fun!
Lol. I think all of my 19 year old friends (or most of them) are internet addicts. I am a dork, yes, yes I know.

Kittie said:
and umm... the occasional drinking. *hides* which of course, I did not do... *walks away*

Well, that's what Canada's for. I was going to take my brother to Canada once when he was 19... actually, he is still 19. But... kind of... not allowed to leave the state.

So by the time he's able to do so, he'll be 21 and what would the point be then? We could just get drunk here.

In fact, I'm going to take him to a bar (or many) for his 21st birthday.

pc_builder said:
Well, that's what Canada's for.

I dunno, but the thought of this big assed country we got going on up here existing solely for the purpose of providing american youth between the ages of 18 and 21 a place to drink legally has me laughing my freakin ass off! :D

Then again, It's not to big a stretch when March break comes around.... Then y'all invade with a thirsty ferver that just boggles the mind and fills the bars to burstin'! :D

Ask Bish some time about the special task force of the MUC assigned to police Boston tour groups.

Back