Lord it´s hot!

Talk about boiling blood ??

Well, the weather is getting less hot here, now we're at 28ºC on the nights and around 35-37ºC on the day.

Temperature directly under the sunlight, is around 40ºC.

You should come here :D :D

I hate hot weather, but i have to deal with it, and if there's one hot weather that i hate, is the one we have, the sun doesn't feel warm, it feels like burning, i'm more of the white type, and i get home with a red face, and while driving my arms feels like shit, i need to drive with one hand, and then switch...

Justin: 40ºC is not the temperature of Morelia, is the temperature that you feel when you are directly under the sunlight, i don't know if i'm making myself clear about it ?(

BTW, Morelia is hotter than many cities in the center zone of Mexico, but a few weeks ago i read that on some other places (mainly on the north) temperatures were reaching 45.5ºC, i guess that temperature directly under the sunlight would reach 50ºC.

64F here right now, supposed to go up to 74F tomorrow day.

I love heat. When I lived in Florida, I would drive around in the heat of the summer without my a/c on. I typically only put my a/c on when someone else in the car requests it. I've driven in 100 degree heat without it. I never had a/c in any apartment I had either-I have a few fans though.

Perfect weather today, which is really odd. :D Even the wind is down today. :confuse3:

Since when is 22C hot? That's not even 70F! Fury, you might as well sleep outside if your room's THAT cool (under 60F)!

Is it really humid in Britain? That makes 22C feel hotter than it is. Here in Alberta, I'd gladly take your 22C! :D
We got a scorching 12C right now, middle of the day. :(

it can get quite sticky in the uk in summer, i like a cool-ish breeze on a blazing hot day - it makes it more comfortable

Oh for some 70F to 80F weather like we had oh so much earlier in this little thread!

We've been going through a frickin ICE AGE here in North Florida. Global warming my eye. It's gotten below freezing every night for like the last week. Unheard of! I think the last time it got this cold for this long a stretch was like 15 to 20 years ago.

Last week, it got down to about 17F (-8C).

Back