Lost 15 so far doing the Atkins thing

fury said:
:beerbang:

Started at 307 lbs, it's been a week, I'm at 292.5 now.

Goal is 230

Good on you!!!

Keep it up, erm...down...erm off!!

*does a little pom pom cheer of encouragement

Rose said:
Great work, fury! Do you feel any differently? :D

Keep it up!

:headbang:
I don't feel groggy and grumpy when I wake up anymore, and I wake up without having an alarm... Those are definitely good ones.

Seems you have things going well for you, Dennis. Really happy to hear all this good news. :wink2: Keep it up. :beerbang:

CONGRATS HUN!!!

*himp*

I was gonna try to reduce my carb intake after talking to you earlier...then I went to get a snack and I ate crackers...it's like carbs are part of me...I am SO proud of you, it's NOT easy!

Good going dude :D

Can I have some of the weight yer shruggin' off?........I'm trying to put a lil' on y'see....

You know, I hate to complain (okay, no I don't) but whenever fury does something cool, half the wimmenz on this board have virtual sex with him. I'm just feeling a little neglected over here. :p

After all, I called Enzyte! :D I'm "livin' large."

chcr said:
You know, I hate to complain (okay, no I don't) but whenever fury does something cool, half the wimmenz on this board have virtual sex with him. I'm just feeling a little neglected over here. :p

Well, mebbe you need to either do something cool or realize that you can't compete with fury. ;)

Rose said:
Well, mebbe you need to either do something cool or realize that you can't compete with fury. ;)

:p
[Zaphod Beelebrox]I'm so cool you could keep a side of beef in me.[/Zaphod Beelebrox]

I lost 40lb through limiting my intake and constant exercise....carefully planned meals without exclusion of any sort of food. Forced discipline and will power upon myself by imagining future reward. Got down to 135lb after all was said and done

Never cared to follow any specialized diets

chcr said:

After all, I called Enzyte! :D I'm "livin' large."
*pinches chic's tush and twirls his beard

that better? :D

chcr said:
:p
[Zaphod Beelebrox]I'm so cool you could keep a side of beef in me.[/Zaphod Beelebrox]

He goes to pieces so fast, people get hit by the shrapnel... :D

Back