Lost

Sharky

The first four DVDs came last Friday (yay Netflix), we spent all of Saturday night (and part of Sunday morning) watching episode after episode. Its very addictive. :cool:

Have you seen it? What do you think? Who's your favorite character?

***WARNING - this thread may contain spoilers. If you haven't seen the show, certain plot developments may be revealed. ;)

Watched every episode so far. I'm addicted.

I think Locke is my favorite character. Talk about inexorable drive.

Locke is cool! His recovery made him fearless, methinks.

I'm curious as to what Claire's crime was. And when and if Shannon will cowgirl up and become a force to be reckoned with.

(If these plotlines have been revealed in later episodes, no spoilers, please!) :cool:

I suspect that Shannon will remain the same useless little twat she's always been. Watching her brother crap out didn't stop her from losing the dog, now did it?

The real question is how long it'll be before Sayid gets tired of being sugar daddy, wises up and dumps her sorry ass.

When the hell will that black smoke be revealed and how long with they tug at our strings before we decide to cut them loose.

A show like this has to be careful not to overdo it with the mystery....better start revealing things soon.

HomeLAN said:
I suspect that Shannon will remain the same useless little twat she's always been. Watching her brother crap out didn't stop her from losing the dog, now did it?

The real question is how long it'll be before Sayid gets tired of being sugar daddy, wises up and dumps her sorry ass.

Haven't gotten that far along, yet - just starting on disc 4. They are still developing the characters and revealing their backgrounds.

*eyes closed tight, fingers in ears lalalalalalalalala* :D

IDLEchild said:
When the hell will that black smoke be revealed and how long with they tug at our strings before we decide to cut them loose.

A show like this has to be careful not to overdo it with the mystery....better start revealing things soon.
I think that's one reason why The Sopranos stayed popular for so long - there was a major development or revelation every episode.

Sharky said:
Haven't gotten that far along, yet - just starting on disc 4. They are still developing the characters and revealing their backgrounds.

*eyes closed tight, fingers in ears lalalalalalalalala* :D

Oh, shit! Sorry, man!

HomeLAN said:
Oh, shit! Sorry, man!

No worries! :cool:

I suspected that she and Sayid were gonna hook up. I'm wondering if the Korean woman and Michael will, too. They exchange some rather longing glances. Hmmmm . . .

Today I watched the episode where Boone was tied up by Locke, and "saw" the monster "kill" Shannon, and his relationship with Shannon was revealed. That Locke is one clever bastard.

OK, I was way off re: Michael and Sun. :shrug:

Finally finished Season 1. That was fun!

There are some links to some cool Lost websites in the Wikipedia entry for Lost, and there is some interesting discussion about the numbers and other recurring themes in the series.

Yesterday I finished watching season 1. 25 chapters in 3 days, talk about being addicted to it.

In the next days I'll watch season 2, by sunday I'll be eager for season 3 to start.

Oh and that Kate girl............ohhhh my ohhhh my, she's the type of woman that drives me crazy.

Really? Rob and I are are so not into watching network shows but I keep hearing this was so good. You can get the 1st season rather cheap, eh?

Back