Lottery

chcr

Too cute for words
Okay, one of the two winning powerball tickets (261 million samoleans) was bought in Missouri. PT??? Mirlyn??? Can the forum expect a large contribution??????

Like I'd tell anybody if I won it. :D

I can't believe that in this day and age people are still gulible enough to buy those things. You do know that it's little more than a voluntary tax, doncha?

Nah, I don't buy 'em either. Got better things to spend my money on......like slinkys! :D

I can't believe that in this day and age people are still gulible enough to buy those things. You do know that it's little more than a voluntary tax, doncha?
Well, you only have to look at the odds. Better odds of getting struck by lightning or hit by a meteor. It is a voluntary tax, although I prefer "Redneck Retirement Plan." :lol:

I don't buy them but Rusty's mother does. She's bought for years, inconsistantly. She's won about $12,000 so far and she figured out a profit of a quite a few thousand of that after deducting the cost of the non winning tickets.

Every time they win, they replace something in their house and give us the old stuff. So far we've gotten a receiver, a pair of speakers, a pasta bowl set and a glass set. So it's kinda like we win too. :)

That is very cool gf :)

I wish I knew someone who won the lottery and gave me their old stuff :D

when the jackpot reaches insane levels, i'll go buy a few tickets. why not. i waste mory money on sillier things.
i do buy scratch tickets fairly regularly.

I hit 5 out of 6 in the Jersey Pick 6...6 out of 6 would have earned me $14M...I only won $3,650....But I've probably spent less than $1,000 on tickets over all these years so I'm still way ahead... :shrug:

Back